Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Halal Logo



Shopping with the kids nowadays are more challenging yet educative experience. Last night I went to Giant with the kids to buy some preparation for their lunch box tomorrow. As we walk the row, I started with Heinz Barbecue Sauce. Suddenly lil Lissa shouted "Umi..takde Halal logo". Ooops...ok my mistake. (She learn this after her Montessori Class asked the students to bring food from home with halal logo to promote halal food).

This Halal Logo thing continue for every food that I pick. In the end all our food in the trolley has the Halal Logo on it. Everybody "puas hati". At the counter, suddely Dalea asked me " Umi, baju Dalea pakai ni ada Halal Logo tak?" Aiyak...baju mana ada Halal Logo. Hmmm...something to ponder.....



0 tengah makan stoberri:

Post a Comment